Climbing Cube Play Centre
This product is currently out of stock and can be pre-ordered. The estimated date of arrival is mid November 2020. Orders will be shipped immediately after arrival.
Give your Kids the ultimate gift, the Climbing Cube, plus a Free Kids Picnic Table valued at $149 exclusive to All Things For Kids.
This unique Plum Play Climbing Cube Wooden Play Centre offers action packed activity all the way around, with climbing platforms, ladders, trapezes and slide for climbing, swinging, sliding and hiding!
Features include; climbing platform with wooden ladder and 8ft wave slide, cargo climbing net, climbing rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips, wooden ladder wall, monkey bars and trapeze gym bars. Camouflage fabric with roll down door creates a den area inside the cube.
Made from premium FSC certified Norwegian Spruce, the Climbing Cube is strong and sturdy and built to last for years to come. Parents can therefore have the peace of mind that their children are using a high quality play centre with safety standards at the centre of its design.
Features and Benefits:
• Unique wooden play centre for adventurous activity all the way around, for climbing, swinging, sliding and hiding!
• Features include; Climbing platform with wooden ladder and 8ft wave slide, cargo climbing net, climbing rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips, wooden ladder, monkey bars and trapeze gym bars.
• Camouflage fabric with roll down door creates a den area inside the cube
• Wave slide converts to a water slide for even more fun – just attach a hosepipe!
• Made from high quality, FSC certified Norwegian Spruce, promising optimum thickness, durability and strength
• Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions
• 12 month manufacturer warranty against wood rot and insect damage
• Recommended age is 3 -12 years
• Assembled size: L2.13 x W3.57 x H2.00m
• Product may vary slightly from images shown
*Plum playground equipment are made from whole tree trunks. Naturally occurring splits may appear in the poles, this is normal. In warm sunny weather the wood shrinks, in wet weather it expands. These physical changes cause the cracks. We design our round poles to be really thick so that even wood splits like the one shown on the left won't affect the overall strength of the pole. Always follow the maintenance guidelines included in the instructions for your Plum equipment.