Infant Swing Seat with Rope Extensions by Lifespan Kids
The baby swing seat has rope extensions which allows you to adjust the height of the seat to accommodate your growing baby and give them a little extra room to kick and stretch their legs. Plus, our ropes are coated in a soft, rubber material to prevent any rough edges or injuries.
Our infant swing seat is comfortable for your little one, and its also easy for to use. Our seat itself can be easily removed from the ropes for cleaning or storage, and our ropes can be easily adjusted with the included carabiners.
Specifications of our Baby Swing Seat with Rope Extensions
- Strong rings to attach to any Swing-set hooks
- Compatible with most of our Lifespan Swingset or Play centres, minimum rope length is 100cm
- Designed with a high back and includes safety harness straps for added safety
- Made from strong weather-resistant materials
- Gentle but durable ropes that can be easily adjusted for height to fit low or taller swing sets
- For outdoor domestic use only
Recommended age: 10 months+
- Adult supervision is recommended at all times
- 12 Months Parts replacement warranty