Junior Jungle Zambia
Cashback Offer – Terms & Conditions
This product is currently out of stock and can be pre-ordered. The estimated date of arrival is end of December 2021. Orders will be shipped immediately after arrival.
Take new heights on the Junior Jungle Zambia. Soar across the 3.9m long monkey bars, then do it again on this dual monkey bar set! With heaps of room for little ones to play there is endless fun for everyone on the Classic Play Ground Monkey Bars. Take turns being an acrobat on our monkey bars and learn new tricks!
Easy Assembly with Picture Manual
All tools, hardware and instruction manuals are provided to assist you with the assembly process.
UV Stabilised & Weather Protected
Our durable metal and plastic components have been UV-stabilised and weather-treated to withstand the harsh Aussie climate.
Passes international standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, our Junior Jungle Set passes International EN71 Safety Standards.
- Made from High Quality Galvanised Steel with Powder Coating
- Unique Joint Design
- UV Treated
- Anchoring Strongly Recommended
- Modular Design to build your own set-up
- Raised Steel Platform & Monkey Bar Sets
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 428cm x 396cm x 200cm
- Tubing Diameter: 42mm
- Platform Height: 53cm
- Bolt Size: M8
- Max Weight Capacity: 80kg per section
- Gross Weight: 82kg
- Component Codes: LK49a, LK49b, LK89
- Carton 1: 266cm x 21cm x 10.5cm (L x W x H)
- Carton 2: 85cm x 32cm x 12cm (L x W x H)
- Carton 4: 264cm x 21cm x 10cm (L x W x H)
Recommended Age Range
6 to 12 years
Passes Australian Safety Standards
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
- Adult supervision is required
- Please allow a safety perimeter of 2m on the sides & 0.7m above The distance between swings and the ground should not be lower than 350mm
- Swing must not be installed on cement, asphalt, or any other hard surface
- Outdoor domestic use only
12 Months Parts replacement warranty
This product comes flat-packed in a box with assembly instructions included.