BMW Kids Car X5 Ride On with Remote Control
Introducing our ultimate driving adventure for your little one - our BMW kids car. Unleash the excitement of a real driving experience as your child steps into the luxurious world of BMW.
Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, our kids car mirrors the iconic design of the BMW X5, offering a lifelike and captivating driving experience for kids aged 3 and up.
Equipped with a secure and comfortable seat, safety seatbelt, and easy-to-grip steering wheel.
The included remote control provides parents with the ability to guide their child's journey, ensuring a worry-free and enjoyable experience for both kids and parents.
Our BMW kids car features functional reverse and headlights and an integrated audio system, enhancing the realism and excitement of each adventure.
Promote outdoor play, motor skill development, and imaginative exploration with our BMW kids car.
Specifications of our BMW Kids Car X5 Ride On with Remote Control
- BMW X5 replica
- Brilliant lacquer finish
- Striking headlights and reverse lights
- Working doors with safety lock
- Keyless start
- Flashing lights with music
- Wear-resistant tyres
- SAA-approved battery charger
- Easy assembly
- MP3 connectivity, TF card insert USB slot
- 4-wheel suspension
- Seat with safety belt
- Two control modes: manual or remote
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and above
- EN71 Standard Safety of Toys certified
Control mode: Manual or remote
Motor: 36W (2 x 18W)
Battery: 6V4.5AH x2
Speed Range: 2-5km/h
Gears: Forward and reverse
Engine Start Sound: Yes
Remote Operation: Yes
Remote: 2.4 GHz
Operating time: up to 2 hours per full charge
Power indicator: Included
Seat belt: Adjustable
Seat dimensions: 35x31cm
Dimension: 104 x 59 x 33cm
Max User Weight: 30kg
Max User Height: 105cm
Battery type of remote: AAA
1 x Ride On Car
1 x User Manual
1 x Battery Charger
1 x Remote Controller (Batteries are not included)
1. Please charge the batter on receiving it even if the battery will not be used in the near future.
2. It is advised to charge the battery EVERY MONTH if not in use for long periods. This is to prevent over-discharging of the battery which will cause irreparable damage to it.