We've fine-tuned every little detail of the Jinx to maximise performance for freestyle riding.
Massive BMX Handlebar
The Jinx has impressive handling with a full-sized BMX handlebar on the mini BMX frame.
Pro Kevlar Coated Saddle
We use Kevler, a super strong material with igh tensile strength, to support the saddle through wild stunts.
Alloy Forged Stem
Tough alloy stem is ideal for wicked tail-spins.
Wildcat Pro Street Tyres
Thick and strong Wildcat pro street tyres to land strong after big air.
Built for Freestyle
The Jinx is built for freestyling and is right at home at the skate park or stunting off-road. The Jinx is not appropriate for on road riding.
- Frame: Hi-ten steel, lightweight design
- Fork: Threadless, hi-ten steel, 10mm axle
- Handlebars: 720x200mm, hi-ten steel
- Head Parts: 10pcs, aluminum cover
- Stem: Aluminum forged
- Grip: Super soft Kraton
- Tyre: Wildcat Pro street, standard 65psi
- Tube: Butyl
- Saddle: Pro OPC fat type, kevlar coated
- Rim: 2pcs design, Hi-ten steel
- Rim Screw: 4130 Cr-Mo steel
- Axle: 45# hi-ten steel, heated treated, CNC, 10mm, F/2 bearing, R/2 bearing
- Axle Cap: Pro 7075 aluminum CNC
- Crank: USA BB, OPC crank, heated forged hi-ten steel
- Chain Wheel: 28t/30t, hi-ten
- Pedal: Pro plastic, BMX type
- Chain: KMC Z 410
- Colour: Matt Black
- Usage: Stunt or Off-Road Use Only
Carton Size and Weight
Carton 1: 81 x 17 x 49 (L x W x H, cm
Gross Weight: 11kg