My Cottage Childrens Cubby House
We love our “My Cottage Childrens Cubby House ”, it’s a super cute size to fit in more compact areas, but still large enough for amazing adventures! Like it’s big cousin, our My Cottage is made from amazing Weathertex cladding – the best cladding on the market. This cubby weighs over 600kg – it’s made to last! You can also elevate this cubby to include slides, rockwalls, cargo nets, fireman’s poles etc for added entertainment.
This My Cottage Childrens Cubby House includes
- Flat pack Cubby (unpainted) 1.8m x 1.8m BASE MODEL
- Flat pack Cubby (unpainted) 1.8m x 1.8m plus a 1.2m deep verandah ALL-INCLUSIVE MODEL
- Weathertex Cladding – comes primed already to save you a little bit of painting time!
- 300mm floor height
- Polycarbonate roofing sheets – 99% UV protective. Keeps the heat out, whilst letting the light in
- Front door with Perspex panel and metal door handle
- 1 x sliding Perspex window for front
- 1 x sliding Perspex window for side
- Installation Instructions
- 1.8m wide x 1.8m deep
- Minimum Internal Height: 1.6m (sides)
- Maximum Internal Height: 2m (middle)
- Overall height (from ground to top of roof: 2.3m
- 1.8m wide x 1.2m deep
Overall (including cubby and verandah):
1.8m wide x 3m deep
We have created this awesome My Cottage Cubby House For Kids due to customer demand!
We could go on for hours about it, but we know your time is limited so here are the highlights:
- Our framework is big and tough (like a house frame) and comes 300mm off the ground – so it’s great for ventilation and also if your ground is a little uneven so you can cut down legs to level.
- Our cubby is as light and bright as we can made it by including BIG windows, Perspex in the door and by using our brilliant polycarbonate roofing (99% UV protective) which keeps the sun out, but lets the light in. We also help to ensure coolness in the cubby by allowing air ventiliation between the roofing sheets and cladding.
- The internal height gets as high as 2m in some sections, so great for us adults too!
- We have selected Weathertex Cladding - the ultimate in cladding (we refuse to use the horrible cheap and nasty standard cladding). There are so many great things about it: Made in Australia, Zero Carbon Footprint, comes primed in white (saves you some painting time!), termite resistant, AND has a 25 year warranty not to rot, split or crack (needs to be painted though). It’s just AWESOME!
- It takes about 6 hours to install. 2 people are required for installation - these cubbies are big and heavy so you definately need help.