Meerkat Wooden Swing
Meerkat Wooden Swing
Let the adventures begin with our premium Round Pole Meerkat Swing, Slide and Glider Set by Plum.
The Meerkat Wooden Childrens Swing Set! This fantastic playset features a huge array of playground equipment that kids will be spoilt for choice as they swing, climb and slide their way to plenty of outdoor entertainment.
The Plum Meerkat Swing Set features:
- 1 Single Swing
- A 2 seat glider swing with grips
- Soft feel climbing rope
- Play deck
- A big 1.78m wave slide.
Parents can have peace of mind that their children are riding a high quality swing set, with safety standards at the centre of its design. The natural qualities of the pine timber will blend into any garden design whether modern or traditional.
- The swing set uses soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra durability.
- The premium FSC certified pine timber is pressure treated for extra strength.
- The swing set top bar is 100mm in diameter and the legs are 80mm in diameter making the frame highly robust.
- Metal swing attachments encircle the pole so no drilling is required, maintaining the strength and integrity of the timber.
- The sturdy frame also has wooden cross braces giving the play set extra stability.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Maximum user weight per swing seat is 50kgs
- Easy to assemble in approx. 3 hours with 2 adults
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
- Assembled size: L3.35 x W3.29 x H2.20m
*Plum playground equipment are made from whole tree trunks. Naturally occurring splits may appear in the poles, this is normal. In warm sunny weather the wood shrinks, in wet weather it expands. These physical changes cause the cracks. We design our round poles to be really thick so that even wood splits like the one shown on the left won't affect the overall strength of the pole. Always follow the maintenance guidelines included in the instructions for your Plum equipment.