Sandpit with Wooden Cover
Cashback Offer – Terms & Conditions
This product is currently out of stock and can be pre-ordered. The estimated date of arrival is end of April 2022. Orders will be shipped immediately after arrival.
Imaginations run wild with the Large Octagonal Sandpit.
With a huge play area of nearly 4 square meters, this arena of sand encourages inventiveness for little minds.
This is a social sandpit, big enough for your children and their friends. Keep sand clean between uses with a hard wooden cover.
Cover sheet and Internal Ground Sheet
Our Sandpit comes with a UV-protected tarp as well as an internal ground sheet to prevent grass or weeds from growing into the sand play area, and also allows for water drainage.
Timber Cover Included
Keep your Sandpit clean and covered with our Sandpit Hard-top Wooden Covers. These lids/covers come in multiple sections that make them easy to take on & off, and is easy to store away when the sandpit is in use.
Internal Ground Sheet
Our Sandpit provides an internal sheet to hold the sand within the sandpit, prevents grass and weeds from growing into the sand play area, and allows for water drainage.
The timber used in our Sandpits is treated via high-temperature drying, and degreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage.
Step by Step Assembly Manual
A hardware and Instruction manual will be provided in the box to assist you with the assembly process.
- Premium FSC Certified Timber with rounded corners for added safety
- Treated timber for long-term protection against rot, fungal decay, and insect attack.
- Comes with an internal groundsheet
- Matte Stained wood for a smooth, natural finish
- Sand Pit Cover comes in multiple pieces for easy storage
- Sand Pit Covers cannot be stood on or have heavy weights placed on top
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 206cm x 206cm x 23cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 16.5kg
- Rec. Sand Loading Capacity: 500kg to 700kg
- Box 1 (Sandpit): 111cm x 23.5cm x 23cm (L x W x H)
- Box 2 (Cover): 108cm x 86cm x 16cm (L x W x H)
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
12 Months Replacement Warranty against wood rot and insect damage
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.