The Beast 125cc Quad
The GMX Beast 125cc Quad Bike is the top of the range 125cc quad bike. It consists of a high performance 4 stroke engine, fierce looking fairing kit and twin exhaust for high performance and reduced sound. This sports quad bike has a wider, longer wheelbase for extra stability when traveling at higher speeds. The GMX 125cc Beast comes with a physical kill switch, dead-man switch and for extra safety the speed of this vehicle can be governed down and released again once the rider gains more confidence. GMX quad bikes are heavier than other comparable brands in the market due to the uniquely made frame which is built thicker and stronger to last longer.
|Physical Kill Switch||The physical kill switch is a switch you flick if you want the motor to cut out, it is generally located on the left side of the handle bar|
|Dead Man Switch||The dead man switch clips onto the rider so if the rider comes off the bike the motor cuts out, it is located behind the seat|
|Governable Speed||A screw on the handle bar allows you to limit the speed the quad bike reaches. This may be released as the rider gains more confidence and wants to reach higher speeds|
- MAXIMUM SPEED: 70km/hr (depending terrain surface)
- SEAT HEIGHT: 710mm
- BORE X STROKE: 54mm x 55.5mm
- COMPRESSION RATIO: 9.1:1
- FRONT TYRE: Heavy Duty Tyres 19*7-8 / 18*9.5-8 ( 8 inch)
- REAR TYRE: Heavy Duty Tyres 19*7-8 / 18*9.5-8 ( 8 inch)
- TYRE PRESSURE: 65±5 Kpa
- WHEELBASE: 940mm
- HANDLEBAR: High Bend Mini Bar
- HANDLEBAR GRIPS: Soft High Grip Rubber
- MAGNETO TYPE: Electronic Ignition System
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 85mm
- SWINGARM: Steel
- FUEL CAPACITY: 3.0L
- TRIPLE CLAMPS: Steel
- THROTTLE CONTROL: Thumb Throttle
- ENGINE OIL GRADE: Non Synthetic 15W/40-SE - 4 Stroke Engine Oil
- OPTIMAL ENGINE OIL LEVEL: 800mL
- INTAKE / EXHAUST: Twin Exhaust
- CHARGER: Not included
- ENGINE MODEL: 125cc Lifan 154FMI/ GMX series 1 Engine
- ENGINE TYPE: 4 Stroke - Single Cylinder. Air Cooled
- STARTING MODE: Electric Start
- IGNITION TYPE: CDI
- CLUTCH TYPE: Heavy Duty Wet Multi Plate
- CYLINDER RATIO: 106.7ML
- TRANSMISSION: Semi-automatic with Reverse(R-0-1-2-3)
- SHOCK ABSORBER: Spring Shock Absorber
- FUEL: Regular Unleaded (92 or higher)
- FUEL DELIVERY SYSTEM: PZ 22 Carburetor
- DRIVE: GMX 428#84Chain
- FRONT BRAKE: Front Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- REAR BRAKE: Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- GEARING: 14 Tooth Front / 37 Tooth Rear
- IDLE SPEED: ≤800 ppm
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: KW / HP: 8HP
- MAXIMUM POWER: 5.4Kw/8500 (r/min)
- MAXIMUM TORQUE: 7.5N.m/ 6500 (r/min)
- RATED LOADING CAPACITY" 120kgs
- RIDER CAPACITY: 1 Person
- PRODUCT SIZE: 1450 x 980x 1000 mm
IMPORTANT SAFETY & PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Always wear a helmet, product clothing and gear such as goggles, long sleeves, long pants, boots and gloves/hand protection when riding these products.
- For motorised products a motorbike standard helmet needs to be worn.
- Never let children ride quad bikes that are meant for adults, even as passengers. Do not carry any passengers on quad bikes that are meant for one person.
- Quad bikes are not all-terrain vehicles so they cannot go safely on all types of terrain.
- Avoid riding on rough terrain or steep slopes.
- Ride on familiar tracks and beware of obstacles.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Ensure children are supervised at all times near any quad bike activity.
- Always carry a mobile phone or radio device so you can contact help in case of an emergency.
- Always adhere to the maximum load of the product.
- Minor assembly is required In the interest of safety it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- You may need to provide proof of being assembled by a skilled mechanic, if not a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues to process you warranty claims.
- Labour is not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs. Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off road use only.
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 95kg
- GROSS WEIGHT: 115kg
- PACKAGING DIMENSIONS: 1300 x760 x640 mm