Gmx 70CC Dirt Bike
The GMX 70cc Rider Dirt Bike is ideal for young riders looking to move on to a semi-automatic dirt bike with a little more power. It has an electric start and kick start option and can reach speeds of up to 50km depending on the terrain and load.
GMX dirt bikes are heavier than other comparable brands in the market due to the uniquely made frame which is built thicker and stronger to last longer.
|Physical Kill Switch||The physical kill switch is a switch you flick if you want the motor to cut out, it is generally located on the left side of the handle bar|
- MAXIMUM SPEED: 50km/h (depending on terrain and load)
- OIL CAPACITY: Around 800 mm under 1 litre
- SEAT HEIGHT: 74 cm
- EXHAUST: Performance Aluminum Muffler ( bend electroplate )
- FINAL DRIVE: Black KMC # 428 Chain
- FRONT FORK: 630 mm Upright
- HANDLEBAR: Steel
- WHEEL: Front / Rear 14 - 12 Steel Wheel
- Products are up to 90% assembled. Minor assembly is required and in the interested of safety it is recommended that you have the quad bike assembled by a qualified, skilled small engine mechanic.
- ENGINE MODEL: Normal Brand Engine
- ENGINE TYPE: 4 Stroke - Single Cylinder
- STARTING MODE: Electric Start + Kick Start
- CARBURETOR: 19 mm MIKUNI
- COOLING SYSTEM: Air Cooled
- TRANSMISSION: 70 cc Semi-Automatic - N1234
- SHOCK ABSORBER: Rear Air Suspension ( built-in ) with Adjustable Shock Absorber
- THE CAP OF FUEL TANK: Plastic Cover + Aluminum Cap
- FRONT BRAKE: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- REAR BRAKE: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- MAXIMUM LOAD: 80kg
- RIDER CAPACITY: 1 Person
- PRODUCT SIZE: 155cm x 80cm x 102cm (LxWxH )
IMPORTANT SAFETY & PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Always wear a helmet, product clothing and gear such as goggles, long sleeves, long pants, boots and gloves/hand protection when riding these products.
- For motorised products a motorbike standard helmet needs to be worn. Never let children ride dirt bikes that are meant for adults, even as passengers.
- Do not carry any passengers on dirt bikes that are meant for one person.
- Dirt bikes are not all-terrain vehicles so they cannot go safely on all types of terrain. Avoid riding on rough terrain or steep slopes.
- Ride on familiar tracks and beware of obstacles.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Ensure children are supervised at all times near any dirt bike activity.
- Always carry a mobile phone or radio device so you can contact help in case of an emergency.
- Always adhere to the maximum load of the product.
- Minor assembly is required In the interest of safety it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic. Y
- ou may need to provide proof of being assembled by a skilled mechanic, if not a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues to process you warranty claims.
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off road use only.
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 65kgs
- GROSS WEIGHT: 78kgs
- PACKAGING DIMENSIONS: 148cm x 38cm x 73cm (LxWxH)