Junior 49cc Quad Bike
The GMX 49cc Kids Junior Quad Bike is much like the Starter is as it has a 2 stroke engine and has been designed for those who wish to welcome their kids into the world of motorsports.
The Junior is the middle of the GMX 49cc range and has been jam packed with upgrades! With the 49cc Junior you have the option of starting it as a pull start, electric start or remote start and it comes with 6 inch wheels. It comes with a functional single headlight, physical kill switch, dead-man switch, remote kill switch and for extra safety the speed of this vehicle can be governed down and released again once the rider gains more confidence.
|Physical Kill Switch||The physical kill switch is a switch you flick if you want the motor to cut out, it is generally located on the left side of the handle bar|
|Dead Man Switch||The dead man switch clips onto the rider so if the rider comes off the bike the motor cuts out, it is located on the right side of the handle bar|
|Remote Kill Switch||The remote kill switch will allow the supervising adult to turn off the quad bike from a distance|
|Governable Speed||A screw on the handle bar allows you to limit the speed the quad bike reaches. This may be released as the rider gains more confidence and wants to reach higher speeds|
- MAXIMUM SPEED 24 - 40km (depending on terrain and load)
- SEAT HEIGHT 46cm
- FRONT SUSPENSION Dual A-Arm with coil over shock absorbers
- REAR SUSPENSION Rear Swing Arm with Coil Over Shock Absorber
- FRONT AND REAR TYRES 10 x 5.00-6 (6inch)
- TYRE PRESSURE 65±5KPa
- WHEELBASE 68cm
- GROUND CLEARANCE 5.75cm
- FUEL CAPACITY 0.8L
- THROTTLE CONTROL Thumb Lever
- CHARGER Included
- Products are up to 90% assembled. Minor assembly is required and in the interested of safety it is recommended that you have the quad bike assembled by a qualified, skilled small engine mechanic.
- Minor assembly is required In the interest of safety it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic. You may need to provide proof of being assembled by a skilled mechanic, if not a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues to process you warranty claims. Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs. Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection. Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping. For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such. This item is intended for off road use only.
- ENGINE MODEL GMX 49cc
- ENGINE TYPE 2 stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- STARTING MODE Pull start, electric start, remote start
- IGNITION TYPE CDI
- CHAIN T8F#102 (8mm chain)
- FUEL GRADE Standard unleaded petrol mixed with 2 stroke oil
- FUEL OIL MIXING RATIO 1.042361111
- OIL TYPE Two Stroke oil - Use only mineral oil based two stroke oil to mix with fuel - Do not use castor based oil
- TRANSMISSION Automatic with centrifugal steel clutch
- DRIVE Chain
- FRONT BRAKE Dual Disc
- REAR BRAKE Single Disc
- BRAKE OPERATING MODE Hand
- MAXIMUM LOAD 50kg
- RIDER CAPACITY 1 Person
- PRODUCT SIZE 94 x 66 x 63cm (L x W x H)
- Always wear a helmet, productive clothing and gear such as goggles, long sleeves, long pants, boots and gloves/hand protection when riding these products.
- For motorised products a motorbike standard helmet needs to be worn.
- Never let children ride quad bikes that are meant for adults, even as passengers.
- Do not carry any passengers on quad bikes that are meant for one person.
- Quad bikes are not all-terrain vehicles so they cannot go safely on all types of terrain. Avoid riding on rough terrain or steep slopes.
- Ride on familiar tracks and beware of obstacles.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Ensure children are supervised at all times near any quad bike activity. Always carry a mobile phone or radio device so you can contact help in case of an emergency.
- Always adhere to the maximum load of the product. Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in your new engine, do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months.
- This item is intended for off road use only.
- PRODUCT WEIGHT 35.5kg
- GROSS WEIGHT 41kg
- PACKAGING DIMENSIONS 100 x 59 x 52cm (L x W x H)