Croquet Association 4 Player Competition Croquet Set
The Croquet Association 4 player Set
Croquet is a serious and competitive game, which requires well-made precise equipment. This set is made for the connoisseur who appreciates fine equipment and is serious about the game.
The "Croquet Association Set" has been developed in collaboration with, and is endorsed by, the Croquet Association in London. It contains competition mallets made to the exact specifications of World Champion player Joe Hogan. Unless otherwise requested all mallets are supplied with an overall weight of 1.35kg and measuring 90cm.
The mallets may have your choice of suede grip colours fitted. The set comes packaged in a solid pine chest with rope handles. The Pro-16 balls are supplied as standard in each set.
They meet with the regulation specifications for size, weight and rebound and are probably the world's most widely used club ball.
The iron hoops are powder coated to prevent rusting.
Every set carries a colour booklet with the official Croquet Association rules and also offers tips and tactics. All components are guaranteed against breakage in the course of reasonable use and care.
4 Player Croquet Association Set includes:
* 4 x 90cm Original mallets with an overall weight of 1.35kg fitted with your choice of suede grip colours. Unless otherwise requested, grip colours are supplied in blue, red, black and yellow to match the balls as shown. Up to 10 letters or initials in gold may be stamped on the mallet heads at no extra charge - please advise in comment fields during checkout.
- 6 x powder coated white iron hoops/wickets
- 4 Pro-16 composite balls. Weight 450g , diameter 9cm
- centre peg
- hoop mallet
- 4 corner pegs
- 4 powder coated metal clips
- colour book of rules and tactics
- solid pine storage box with rope handles